January 11, 2008

Back to the Sewing Table

Whew, now that the holidays are over-- I can get back to sewing! Yay!

The last few days, I have been reorganizing our den area. I am trying to make it less of an eyesore for people who come over to visit! It's been on my "to-do" list for quite some time now. I am going to create a workstation for myself that I'll mostly use for sewing, but that can be multi-functional when needed. I will be making curtains to hide our storage area, making some inviting pillows for the futon and moving some furtinture around so I can create my workspace. Here is some inspiration for myself: http://seworganized.com/design.html

---But, before I started that... I had to make a scarf that I came up with when King Crafts sent me a tutorial for another scarf that she is making. Mine is just your everyday typical scarf, but I've been wanting a scarf with that pattern on it & I just added the tassles for a touch of color. See it below.

Now, I just need to start my other projects -- I'll post them soon enough.




1 comment:

Tricia said...

ooh, fancy scarf Darcy!